Digital Marketing Campaign Coordinators
Timing is everything when it comes to executing Synergy's strategic marketing programs that consistently yield results. We're seeking Digital Marketing Campaign Coordinators to manage all the details that comprise our agency's high impact marketing campaigns. This includes websites, blogging, social media, email marketing, online advertising, search engine optimization, link building and data analytics.
We’re Hiring Digital Marketing Campaign Coordinators
Ideal candidates for the Digital Marketing Campaign Coordinator positions are analytical, organized, detail-oriented and adept at learning and using a wide variety of web-based marketing software. The Digital Marketing Campaign Coordinators will spend the majority of time scheduling and monitoring campaigns, updating databases, researching, tracking and analyzing data, managing files, producing reports, formatting images and posting content.
- Update the project management system to track projects, tasks, deadlines and budgets
- Produce weekly and monthly task lists and leads reports
- Produce monthly marketing activity, data analytics and campaign performance reports
- Manage and update marketing campaign schedules
- Manage and update contact databases
- Conduct keyword research
- Set up and manage social media, online advertising and marketing software accounts
- Update website content and images
- Schedule, publish and monitor blog posts, social media posts and email marketing campaigns
- Prior experience using digital marketing technology
- Bachelor’s degree in related field: marketing, design, business, communications, etc.
- Experience and strong command of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience and competency working with numbers, data, databases and spreadsheets
- Interest in/understanding of business, marketing and lead generation fundamentals
- Desire and ability to learn new information, processes, software and systems quickly
- Functions independently with direction
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Exceptionally high standards for accuracy and quality
- Responsive with excellent written and verbal communication
DIGITAL MARKETING TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE
- Project management software
- Website content management system (WordPress)
- CRM (SalesForce.com)
- SEO, links and online presence analytics software
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- eMail marketing software (MailChimp)
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
- Image formatting (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop)